Liquidity (Q.i.) indicator identifies neglected (mis-priced) companies We just added a new liquidity ratio to the screener. Here is what it's all about.... Liquidity (Q.i) = Adjusted Profits / Yearly trading value This ratio gives you an indication of how high a company’s yearly traded value per share is compared to its adjusted profits. High value means low traded value A high value thus means low turnover and thus a larger chance of the company’s shares being mis-priced. To find companies with low traded value to profits set the slider to 0% to 20%. A low value means a company if highly traded A low value means high traded value which means more analysts may follow the company giving you a lower chance that the company is mispriced. To find these companies set the slider 80% to 100%. It can thus help you to identify companies with large controlling shareholders or a stable base of shareholders where traded value is low and thus less analyst interest because they cannot make money in the trading of the company’s shares.